Cosmetic Acupuncture Objectives
- • Act as an intermediate between cosmetic surgery and cosmetic creams.
- Tone muscles,tonify the epidermis, reduce wrinkles but mostly, slow down aging.
- Prevent and cure depending on age and state of skin.
- Give the face a radiant glow and enhance the texture of skin by tightening pores.
- • Give a general sense of well-being and relaxation.
Effects & Benefits
- • Encourage lymphatic drainage and normalisation of sebaceous glands, stimulate natural production of collagen and skin breathing.
- Regenerate by increasing exchanges between cells.
- Increase blood flow in areas cluttered by toxins, increase cellular activity and elasticity.
- • Counter absence of movement of muscle which is the cause of wrinkles.
- Regularize glands in skin that is too dry or too oily, reducing the phenomenon of inflammation that occurs in skin that is too fragile.
Why Choosing It?
- • Because acupuncture has a natural action on skin: it does not abrade and it does not burn. No product enters the skin of your face.
- • Because acupuncture has an effect on the main cause of wrinkles: muscle imbalance.
- • To ensure quality and sustainability of results.
- Because the acupuncture facelift is complementary to the surgical facelift. It thus increases the “lifespan” of the latter.
- This is a non-aggressive method, which means that what you have gained will not be lost if you stop, only the preventive benefits it brings.
Covered by most insurance companies.
- • A session of approximately 60 minutes: insertion of needles in the body to hydrate the face as well as the general health, followed by a facial massage with a Chinese roller and another set of fine needles left in place for 20 minutes. The treatment ends with guasha, lymphatic facial massage and cold Jade roller.
- The feeling of the needles entering the skin can be considered negligible. Even the most anxious of all will quickly get used to it.
- The quantity and frequency of treatments will vary according to age and condition of skin. This will be discussed with the acupuncturist. Usually, after 40 years of age, I recommend 6 to 8 consecutive treatments, once a week, so that the effects will be cumulative and long-lasting. After this, one session every two months or every season will suffice for the benefits to remain
- Presentation of the “ready-made” magnetised mask and of the “facial toner” to potentiate the treatments and maintain the benefits. Available at a very reasonable price at Distribution Larivière Meunier: http://larivieremeunier.com/categorie-produit/produit-cutane/masque-aimante/ http://larivieremeunier.com/?s=facial+toner